Office of the Controller
Welcome to the University Controller’s website. The University Controller provides oversight to the Finance and Accounting Division, which provides a wide range of fiscal, accounting, and financial operations that support and assist in the creation of a strong fiscal environment for the University. We are constantly working to provide additional assistance to the campus community, and welcome your suggestions for initiatives, resources, or trainings that would be helpful. Please e-mail your thoughts to email@example.com.
How Can We Help You?
Additional Directives and Information
- Click on an area’s title to view its organization chart: Office of the Controller Asset Management Auxiliary Accounting / Educational Business Activities Bursar Cost Analysis and Construction Accounting Disbursements General Accounting and Financial Reporting Payroll Services Treasury Management
- Overview Enterprise Reporting, Query Studio, and FIT Cubes are changing to Enterprise Analytics, Report Author, and Analysis Studio. These new tools are necessary upgrades for the University to continue to maintain and support vendor relations. Enterprise Analytics Starting May 1st, 2020, Enterprise Reporting will be replaced by Enterprise Analytics. While the underlying data and report […]
- Unfortunately, we will not be accepting Fall 2020 Internship applications. Please check back for the Spring 2021 semester. Overview The University Controller’s Office has PAID student internship opportunities available this Fall and/or Spring semester for those who wish to work 10-30 hours per week. The internships involve participation in accounting, financial reporting, process improvement, and […]
- Directive Statement This Directive establishes the proper methods of managing debt. Debt management includes the entire financing cycle: Planning Issuance of debt Distribution of proceeds Ongoing compliance Debt maturity Debt financing, especially tax-exempt debt, provides resources for the University to fund capital projects supporting our mission and strategic objectives. Reason for Directive The purpose of […]
- The monthly scorecard program is currently under revision. We are working to make the scorecards more useful and easy-to-understand. At this time, we do not have an estimated date when the program will resume. Last Reviewed 07/31/2020: reviewed content Contacts University Controller’s Office: (352) 392-1321