Operational Controls and Efficiencies: FAQs

Whom do I contact if I want assistance with business procedures or internal controls in my department?
Contact the Controller’s Office at 352-392-1321.
I have been contacted by an external auditor and would like some assistance.  Whom can I contact?
Contact Suzanne Gable at sgable@ufl.edu or  352-294-7237.
How can I find out more about the monthly scorecards that we receive?
Visit the Office of the Controller section of this website to find more information about the scorecard and the categories of errors reported.
Back to Top