UF functions independently of the State Treasury and is solely responsible for processing payments and submitting 1099 information to the IRS on their behalf.

Please note: The request for your Social Security Number or other Taxpayer Identification Number by UF Disbursement Services is mandated by 26 U.S.C. 6041 and related IRS regulations. If you have questions about the collection and use of Social Security numbers at UF, please visit the Privacy Office’s website.

Adding Suppliers

Information for UF staff who need to add new suppliers to the myUFL system supplier file at UF.


The following forms may be completed online, printed, and mailed to the address listed below. If you need assistance, please email Contact the UF Help Desk (392-HELP) for answers to technical questions.

*Since tax laws can differ from region to region, their review and approval is required for us to process foreign suppliers. Please send all information for foreign supplier requests to UF Tax Services at the information below:

UF Tax Services
PO Box 113201
Suite 1250 East Campus Office Building
Gainesville, FL 32611-3201
Fax: (352) 846-0166
Phone: (352) 392-1231

The W-8BEN-E form is meant for businesses and organizations. Individuals should use the W-8BEN. Any additional questions on form requirements for foreign suppliers should be directed to UF Tax Services.

Send all other supplier requests to:

University of Florida
Attn: Vendor Maintenance
PO Box 115350
Gainesville, FL, 32611-5350

Fax: (352) 392-0081

Please note: All UF vendors are now referred to as suppliers.