One-Time Payments (Refunds)
One-time payments in myUF Marketplace are only to be used for refunds.
Create a Refund on a Non-Purchase Order Invoice
- Click on the Accounts Payable icon.
- Click AP Home.
- Within the Create Invoice section of the dashboard:
- Check the dropdown list says Invoice.
- Make sure the From: dropdown says Non-PO.
- If it doesn’t, click the arrow to change the selection from PO to Non PO.
- Add the Single Payment Supplier, (0000184773) and click Create.– From the Simple Manual Entry Tab —
- Edit the Invoice Date as necessary.
- Create a Supplier Invoice Number. These should be meaningful and sequential to avoid duplicates. This field has a 30 character limit.
- Add the contact name and address. The “contact name” field has a 40 character limit.
- Add a Non-PO Item.
- Add a Description.
- Enter the Subtotal. Click Save at the bottom of the page.
— In the Buyer Invoice Tab —
- In the General section of the Buyer Invoice tab, click the second edit button from the top. This one is located beside the Invoice Date line.
- If Special Handling is required…In the Payment Justification field, select the Handling Code needed, provide the justification, contact information, etc.
- Click Add Attachments and add an internal attachment to the Invoice.
- Scroll down to add Chartfield information.
- Enter a justifiable Business Purpose.
- Add the PO Business Unit.
- Enter your Chartfield information (the Chartfields below are required on all transactions).•Dept ID•Fund•Program•Account•Budget Reference
- Click Complete.
04/30/2022: reviewed content
Disbursements: (352) 392-1241