All departments that accept credit or debit cards as a form of payment are required to meet with a representative from Treasury Management on an annual basis. The agenda will include, but is not limited to credit and debit card security, inventory analysis and PCI compliance. The meeting will be scheduled at the department and unit’s availability.
The departmental personnel need to ensure that:
- All personnel involved in credit and debit card processing are current with their annual training, as defined in the Directives and Procedures (paragraph 2.4.4), and which is accessible in myUFL under Training and Development.
- The following documents and/or items are accessible for review or discussion:
- A completed Departmental Self-Assessment Questionnaire (PCI SAQ)
- All credit and debit card accepting terminals, devices and implementations to confirm and verify the inventory
- Ethics Certifications of all personnel involved in the storing, processing or transmitting of credit or debit cards
- All departmental credit and debit card processing procedures
- Network Diagram (PDF)