To make a payment by electronic check (e-check) or credit card, log in to your ONE.UF student account.
- Electronic check is a fast, free and convenient method to pay from your checking account. You will need your financial institution’s ACH routing number and your checking account number located on one of your checks. There is no service charge for this payment method.
- Credit card payments using MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Visa.
- A 2.6 % non-refundable service charge is added to all online credit card transactions. Your credit card payment will show on your payment card statement as follows: UNIV FL ONLINE PMNT GAINESVILLE FL. The 2.6% non-refundable service charge for Visa will be reflected separately on your card statement as: CASHN*T Service Fee.
Mail or Drop Box payments
Personal check, cashier’s check or money order payable in U.S. currency drawn on a U.S. financial institution, made payable to “University of Florida.” Include student name, UFID, local address, and local telephone number. Place payment in the secure drop box located outside the University Bursar office located at S113 Criser Hall or mail to:
University Bursar, S113 Criser Hall, PO Box 114050, Gainesville, Florida 32611-4050
Mailed payments are considered on time based on the date received by the cashier, and not based on the date of postmark.
University of Florida has contracted with Western Union via CASHNet to provide international students with an alternative and affordable method of paying their UF student account charges. Western Union offers a competitive rate of exchange for processing payments in many international currencies.
International Checks / Demand Draft
- Bring this payment to the University Bursar office located at S108 Criser Hall for processing.
- All transactions must be made in U.S. currency.
- All transactions must be drawn on a bank located in the United States.
- If amount is $500.01 or more than the amount owed to UF we will not accept the payment unless it can be applied to a future term. No amount greater than $500.00 will be refunded to the student.
- Any refund amount of $500.00 or less will be processed 90 days after the UF receipt date.
- Any processing fees and additional cost will be assessed to the student.
- If you are a sponsored student please see the Billing and Sponsors section of this site.
- Bank wires are not accepted for student payments.