The University of Florida offers several methods to pay your tuition and fees. Payments are prioritized to pay the oldest charges on a student’s account. If you are making a payment for a sponsored student, please see the Billing and Sponsors section of this site.
To make a payment by electronic check (e-check), credit/debit card or international payment via Convera, log into ONE.UF, select “View My Account” under the Campus Finances (Bursar) section, then choose Make a Payment.
Electronic check (EFT/ACH)
A fast, free and convenient method to pay from a checking account.
- Information required: the financial institution’s ACH routing number and the checking account number located on a check
- There is no service charge for this payment method.
Credit/Debit card payments
Credit or debit card payments can be made using American Express, VISA, MasterCard, or Discover Card.
- A 2.75 % non-refundable service charge is added to the balance paid on all online credit card transactions. For international credit cards, the non-refundable service charge will be 4.25%.
- The credit card payment will show on the student’s payment card statement as follows: UNIV FL ONLINE PMNT GAINESVILLE FL.
- VISA will show the 2.75% non-refundable service charge separately on the card statement as: CASHN*T Service Fee.
Mail or Drop Box payments
Students can make a payment either by mail or in the drop box with a personal check, cashier’s check or money order payable in U.S. currency drawn on a U.S. financial institution, made payable to “University of Florida.”
- Student name
- Local address
- Local telephone number
Place the payment in the secure drop box located outside the Bursar’s Office located at S113 Criser Hall or mail to:
Bursar, S113 Criser Hall, PO Box 114050, Gainesville, Florida 32611-4050
Mailed payments are considered on time based on the date received by the cashier department, and not based on the date of postmark.
International Wire / Bank Transfers
The University of Florida has partnered with Convera and Flywire to provide fast and convenient international payment options to our students who would like to use their home financial institutions and currencies to pay for their student fees. Accessible through the student payment portal, both vendors offer competitive currency exchange rates and vast global networks that will allow our students cost effective options for remitting foreign currency payments.
International Checks / Demand Draft
International checks and Demand Drafts must be brought in person to the Bursar’s Office located at S113 Criser Hall for processing.
- All transactions must be made in U.S. currency
- All transactions must be drawn on a bank located in the United States
- If amount is $500.01 or more than the amount owed to UF we will not accept the payment unless it can be applied to a future term. No amount greater than $500.00 will be refunded to the student
- Any refund amount of $500.00 or less will be processed 90 days after the UF receipt date
- Any processing fees and additional cost will be assessed to the student
- Bank wires are not accepted for student payments
3/31/2023: Reviewed content
University Bursar: (352) 392-0181