Federal Direct and PLUS Loans
Federal Direct and PLUS Loans are serviced by various companies on behalf of the U.S. Department of Education.
- To access specific loan(s) information online, visit the StudentAid.gov or the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) website
- NSLDS Student Access provides a centralized, integrated view of Federal Title IV loans and grant data
University of Florida Student Loans
The billing and servicing of University of Florida student loans (excluding the Federal Direct student loans described above) are administered by Heartland ECSI. Heartland ECSI is a billing servicer for the University, not a collection agency.
Loans serviced by Heartland ECSI are as follows:
- Federal Perkins Loan
- Private Federal Health Profession Loans
- Health Profession Student Loans (HPSL)
- Loans for Disadvantaged Students (LDS)
- Primary Care Loans (PCL)
- Private Institutional Loans (including delinquent Short Term Loans)
Statements and Payments
- Heartland ECSI will send monthly statements to loan borrowers
- If the borrower has any questions regarding these statements, please contact Heartland ECSI directly at 1-888-549-3274 or visit the Heartland ECSI website
- Payment Address:
181 Montour Run Road
Coraopolis, PA 15108-9408
- When the borrower makes a payment by check or money order, please include the student’s UFID on the payment and make it payable to Heartland ECSI.
07/31/2021: reviewed content
Collection Department: (352) 392-0766
Heartland ECSI: 1-888-549-3274