Financial Aid Refunds
Types of Financial Aid Refunds
- Bright Futures and other State Grants
- Pell and SEOG Grants
- Student Loans
- Outside Scholarships
- Institutional Awards
The Bursar refunds financial aid credit balances on the student’s account. All financial aid refunds (loans, Pell Grants, Bright Futures, other grants and scholarships) are delivered electronically to students’ checking accounts. Students are required to enroll in Direct Deposit to receive their refunds.
Information about Parent PLUS loan refunds is found here.
Students are required to sign up for Direct Deposit to receive refunds.
Please complete the online direct deposit authorization by logging into ONE.UF and selecting:
- Campus Finances (Bursar) card > Direct Deposit-Refunds
- Direct deposits will be transmitted to the checking account of the banking institution designated by the student or parent PLUS borrower.
This will ensure your refund reaches you as quickly as possible.
- Direct Deposit refunds are processed two times per week. This is the fastest and most secure method for receiving refunds.
- Paper check refunds could take up to 14 days to process.
10/01/2021: updated content
Bursar: (352) 392-0737