Foreign Visiting Traveler Payments
The UF Travel Office has established a program to assist departments with paying some International Guest Travelers that are coming to the University to ensure payment is received before departure by the visitor.
Reason for Directive:
This program is allowed in situations where payment could not be made by any other means or would bring hardship to the visitor.
Who must comply?
All UF departments.
- The department must complete (create and approve) a guest travel request. For step-by-step instructions, visit the TOOLKIT: Guest Travel Process
- Submit the International Guest Travel Payment Form to the UF Travel Office
- The form must be completed and submitted to the Travel office 5 business days prior to the visit to ensure the timely receipt of payment
- Once the International Guest Travel Payment Form is received, the Travel Office will create the Travel Report and submit it for approval
- The Travel Report will be created within 24 business hours
- Once the Travel Report is approved, the Travel Office will create and submit the Alternate Check Delivery form to the Payments Team, and the Travel Report will be paid on the next payment cycle
- The Disbursement Banking area will inform the department when the check is ready to be picked up