Annual Inventory Overview
The Board of Governors requires an annual inventory of all capital assets. The annual inventory cycle begins July 1st and ends March 31st with the following departmental deadlines:
- Off-Site Certifications – September 30th
- High Risk Departments – November 30th
- STAR and IFAS departments – January 31st
- Main Campus and Health Science Center Departments – March 31st
- Attractive Property for all departments – May 31st
The following reports are used in the annual inventory process:
- Un-inventoried Report shows your department’s current inventory status.
- Property Contacts and Custodians provides a list of Property Custodians and Departmental Contacts by department.
04/30/2022: reviewed content
Asset Management: (352) 392-2556