Annual Inventory Overview
The Board of Governors requires an annual inventory of all capital assets. The annual inventory cycle begins July 1st and ends March 31st with the following departmental deadlines:
- Off-Site Certifications – September 30th
- High Risk Departments – November 30th
- STAR and IFAS departments – January 31st
- Main Campus and Health Science Center Departments – March 31st
- Attractive Property for all departments – April 30th
The following reports are used in the annual inventory process:
- Un-inventoried Report shows your department’s current inventory status.
- Property Contacts and Custodians provides a list of Property Custodians and Departmental Contacts by department.
STAR departments have special privileges and responsibilities as it relates to decaling and inventorying their capital assets and attractive property. Departments that have demonstrated exemplary property practices are eligible to be classified as STAR (Scanning Targeted Auditable Resources) departments. View the list of STAR departments.
11/30/2020: reviewed content
Asset Management: (352) 392-2556