myUF Payment Solutions upgrade goes live June 2
Beginning Tuesday, June 2, a myUF Payment Solutions upgrade will result in several enhancements designed to improve the user experience. On Tuesday morning, employees who use myUF Payment Solutions should clear their cache and cookies to ensure the system works properly.
Among the changes users can expect to see:
- Faster processing: New servers should provide speedier processing.
- A PDF viewer: Instead of using JAVA, use the new PDF viewer to look at your invoices. This enhancement should eliminate security issues and display problems.
If you receive a JAVA notification, you may ignore it.
- Email invoices: Although you will not be able to annotate invoices directly using the PDF viewer, you will now be able to email a viewable invoice directly to a recipient.
- Floating search feature: Perform a search in any window without leaving the window you are working on.
- Improved routing: A middle initial field will help identify the correct user to route transactions.
- Identification of the approver in PS: The UFID of the approver will be imported to the PS voucher, populating the “Created By” field.
- New icons: Please look for new icons for the Decline and Reject functions.
In addition to the upgrade improvements listed above, regular system users may have noticed Corcentric is now sending confirmation emails when invoices are delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note the notification emails will only be sent once a day in the evening and will still require 24-48 hours to process.
The project team hopes the improvements address some of the concerns employees shared via a customer survey in April. Please continue share your feedback by emailing email@example.com.