Use the attachment feature to download your information prior to submitting.
- Adhere to Federal Acquisition Regulations:
- Original documents must be maintained for one year after imaging
- Documents may be destroyed one year after the accounting date of the expense report
- When sending backup, please remember to mark out:
- Checking account numbers
- Social Security Numbers
- Driver’s license numbers
- All but the last 4 digits on credit cards
Uploading Documents into OnBase After an Expense Refund has Been Approved
- Navigate to the Expense Refund (ER):
MyUFL > Main Menu >My Self Service > Travel and Expense > Expense Reports > View > Report ID: “Enter the ER#”
- Once you are on the ER view window >click on Expense details. Please see image below.
- Once on the expense details window > Click on Documents to open OnBase (which is where you will upload the files). Please see figure below.
- Once on OnBase, select “Upload File,” please see figure below:
- Follow the steps below to upload your document(s):
- Once you have chosen the file to upload, you should be able to see it on the OnBase window. You will be able to see the file selected, and its status will be Pending Import.
- Once you see the file, you should be able to import it by selecting “Import”
- After importing, you should see a message that reads “Imported Successfully”.
- At this point, you have successfully imported your files, and you should be able to see them on Documents. Please see image below.
11/30/2020: reviewed content
Disbursements: (352) 392-1241