- Can I retake a UF professional development class to obtain CPE credit?
- Who can obtain CPE credit?
- This credit is intended for Florida licensed CPA’s to maintain their license.
- Can I attend a training even if I do not need CPE credit?
- Yes! All UF faculty, staff and student employees can register for a training from our Course Catalog.
- How do I obtain my certificate of attendance?
- The certificate of attendance will be sent to you within three business days after the class via the email address on file within the myTraining system. myTraining is UF’s training registration system.
- How do I obtain the course agenda?
- The course agenda can be downloaded at anytime from our Course Catalog. Find the required course and select the PDF link at the bottom of the listing.
04/30/2022: reviewed content
University Controller’s Office: (352) 392-1321