What are our current initiatives?
- Travel Process Improvement: We recently collected feedback from almost 300 people across campus on the current travel process in an effort to begin implementing solutions to improve travel for the campus community. Stay tuned for more information!
All Other Inquiries
- What is the first thing I should do if I am a new travel processor?
- Take the UF Travel Directives Workshop (PRO306) and Travel and Expense (PST930).
Prior to Travel
- I want to create a Travel Authorization or an Expense Report for someone in my department but when I go to create it, their UFID isn’t there. What should I do?
- Email email@example.com asking them to link you to that person. You will need to provide yours and their UFID.
- My TA is still showing as an open encumbrance report. How can I get this removed?
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Include the TA number and the ER number that it is linked to and the travel team will research it for you.
- I did an expense report on Friday when should the traveler expect payment?
- The pay cycle for Travel & Expense runs twice a week, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Expense Reports that are approved on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday pay on Tuesday (EFT shows up in bank account on Wednesday). Expense Reports approved on Tuesday and Wednesday pay on Thursday (EFT shows up in bank account on Friday).
- What about collision insurance coverage when renting from AVIS/Budget?
- The state of Florida rental contract with Enterprise contains insurance coverage if the AVIS/Budget Code (AWC or BCD) is used when renting a vehicle. This applies to all types of vehicles.