Payment Card Operations (Credit/Debit Cards)
|Campus Mail||PO Box 112008|
|Physical||S-113 Criser Hall, FL 32611-2008|
The University of Florida accepts payment cards (credit and debit) as a convenience to its customers. Departments may accept:
The University of Florida also accepts debit cards with a VISA or MasterCard logo.
Contact Treasury Management Payment Card Operations if you intend to store, process and/or transmit credit/debit card information by any of the following means:
- In person
- By telephone
- Via fax
- Via USPS Mail
- Via the Internet (eCommerce)
You also need to contact Payment Card Operations if you plan to outsource the processing of credit card transactions to third party vendors to verify that they are in compliance with all relevant University of Florida policies.
- How Do I Become a Credit Card Merchant?
- Credit Card Equipment
- How Do I Record Credit Card Settlements?
- IPAY Information
- Handling a data breach
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS)
- Processing Best Practices
- Monitoring Information
- Training Information
- Subscribe to the latest news and developments in UF’s world of credit cards and eCommerce.