Consent to Receive Electronic W-2s

If you have not provided your one-time consent, you can consent now to retrieve your Form W-2 electronically in myUFL when it becomes available in January.

ACTIVE EMPLOYEES:  Consent in myUFL using the navigation:  Main Menu > My Self Service > Payroll and Compensation > W-2/W-2c Consent

INACTIVE (FORMER) EMPLOYEES:  Most inactive employees maintain access to provide consent and retrieve their W-2s electronically, based on having another UF affiliation and an active Gatorlink account.  Printed W-2s for inactive employees who do not have an electronic consent in place will be mailed on January 31 to the mailing address listed in the UF Directory.

Former employees may update their mailing address with Human Resource Services by completing the Former Employee Address Change Request Form.

Consenting for electronic W-2:

  • Allows you to retrieve your electronic W-2 earlier than the printed forms
  • Results in cost savings (reduced postage, supplies, and labor)
  • Furthers UF’s sustainability efforts
  • Provides electronic access to your previous UF-issued W-2s

For questions regarding W-2 consent, please contact University Payroll Services at (352) 392-1231 or